Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I couldn't do a return for some uppity witch because her receipt was dated out of the return window. I explained this to her and she starts telling me our policy was illegal and she should know because she's a lawyer and she wants my manager. My manager comes over and this customer starts the same crap with her. I could tell the manager was in no mood to deal with it so she grabs her manager on the way by. Same deal. Except the head manager was actually able to get a word in edgewise and told this ever so charming person she could call the manufacturer. That seemed to pacify her. Maybe if she hadn't of turned the service desk into a scene from LA Law I would have been able to tell her that very same thing. There were way too many people being this way today.

No comments:

Post a Comment